From Colonial Marines Wiki
Requisitions obtains new supplies primarily from the Automated Storage and Retrieval System. This system consists of a few Supply Consoles in which supply crates are ordered using Supply Points, and a Supply Elevator that retrieves ordered crates from the sublevel cargo hold and delivers them to the requisitions bay.
There are four sources of supply points:
- The department begins the mission with a few hundred points, scaling with marine population.
- An average of 2 points are gained every thirty seconds, scaling with marine population.
- Any crates sent down on the elevator reward 5 points each.
- Supply manifests from ordered crates, stamped with the RO's stamp and sent down on the elevator in a crate, reward 1 point each.
With sufficient engineering skill, the Supply Consoles can be hacked to access black market goods. To perform this hack, disassemble the console with a screwdriver, crowbar, wirecutters, screwdriver, then crowbar. Use a multitool on the circuit board to set access to "BROAD". Pop the board back in and reassemble the console with screwdriver, cable, glass, screwdriver.
The requisitions bay is armed with four trans-atmospheric launch tubes, one per squad, through which supplies can be quickly and efficiently delivered to the planet. They must be operated with the following steps:
- A squad supply beacon is anchored down to the planet by a squad marine.
- A crate of supplies is loaded onto the same squad's launch pad in the requisitions bay.
- An officer fires the crate through the launch tubes using the relevant squad's Overwatch Console. They may optionally adjust an offset for the landing.
- After a short amount of time, the crate lands on the planet, destroying the squad supply beacon on impact.
M3 Pattern Armour Crate (x5 Helmets, x5 Bodyarmour)
|30 Supply Points.|
M3 Pattern Squad Leader Crate (x1 Helmet, x1 Bodyarmour)
|30 Supply Points.|
Phoron Assembly Crate
|50 Supply Points.||